How do I apply?
- Take a look around our website, our Facebook page, and our Instagram page to see if you’re a good fit.
- Use the link on each position to apply. If you defy description and don’t fit neatly into our boxes, email a PDF of your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why we can’t live without you.
- Account Executive
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Screen Printer
- Vinyl Graphics and Vehicle Wrap Tech
Why you should work for OMI
- We move very quickly and new opinions matter.
- We’re very capable, so you’ll be in good company.
- We’re slowly changing the world.
- Hours are flexible – for students, positions require working part-time during school and full-time during summer.
- Have you seen our office? Well… it’s a work in progress now but it’s gonna be rad.
OMI does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, super heroism, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.